Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend Excitement

So this weekend was all kinds of awesome for many reasons.


1. I earned some cash all day Saturday at work. (Obvious awesomeness)

2. Went down to Belgrave/Pakenham area to visit the family. So, got to see two aunties and half my cousins. Nothing better than paying $10 bucks to get out of the empty house and seeing family.

3. I got offered a paying photo job to do someone's Deb photos.

4. I've decided what to do with the holiday pay I've earned so far - buy an SLR camera - YAY!

5. Most importantly, I've been asked to go to America with a friend from work. Sweeeeeet
For obvious reasons, I'm most excited about this one. I've always wanted to go overseas, and to America especially. So any extra cash I'm earning (points above) will come in super handy. And camera will be awesome for taking photos overseas, and for earning extra cash in photo job. :D

So we're thinking about going in April/May next year. Flying into Maine, I think, and then roadtripping the rest, I think we're going from East coast all the way to West Coast. Sweet. So I need my P's.

And yeah. Excited.

Cheers, Alex.

2 comments:

  1. Woah! Sounds like an incredible weekend. Awesome news about America. I would love to do a roadtrip across. And I fully endorse the buying of a DSLR for obvious reasons.

    Excitement!

    ReplyDelete